Ideal for pasty media and low-germ processes
LIAG® arc valves have been designed to meet the high demands of process engineering applications. LIAG® arc valves are particularly suited for viscous/pasty products and fluids containing solid particles on account of a totally clear passage, as well as easy and thorough cleaning in place.
- No dead pockets
- CIP/SIP capability (hygienic design)
- Totally clear passage - no pressure loss
- No product remainders or sticking of solid particles
- Designed to be passed with LIAG® lip pigs
- Minimum number of components and wearing parts
- Can be completely dismantled even when welded in place
- Optionally with 3-A (51-01) and FDA compliance
This valve series thus provides optimum conditions for a wide variety of pigging system applications. By virtue of their simplicity of design and minimum number of components and wearing parts, arc valves are characterized by high hygiene, low maintenance and safe operation.