Sterile processes pose stringent demands on system components
For this processes we offer DMV pigging systems featuring CIP/SIP LIAG® free flow arc- and pigging valves and specifically designed pig launching and receiving stations without dead pockets. Simplifying the modular component design, thread and clamp unions are virtually no longer needed, minimizing typical hygienic risk areas by design. All LIAG® arc valves, even when welded in place, can be easily disassembled for maintenance.
Manual return of pig
Automatic pig return from the receiving loop to the launching station using LIAG® pig diverter valve, followed by a manual change of direction (semi-automated)
Bi-directional Turning/Cleaning Stations
Automatic pig return using LIAG® pig turning station (closed System CIP/SIP automated)
Double Loop (Bi-directional)
Automatic pig return using LIAG® pig diverter valves (closed System CIP/SIP automated)
Closed System CIP/SIP automated
DMV lip pig - reliable tight
DMV lip pigs are of homogeneous construction (hygienic design). They offer excellent cleaning effect and are virtually free of wear. Dynamic lips form a reliable sealing. As a function of the pushing and counterpressure these lips accommodate perfectly, thereby compensating existing deviations in the pipe geometry. The pigs are highly flexible and suited for tight radii (R = 1,5 x D). As an option, dynamic lip pigs are equipped with a magnet for location and control. They are FDA-rated and available in silicone in the nominal widths DN 40 - 100 (1,5" - 4").
DMV pig launching and receiving station
To satisfy the diverse requirements of the wide range of processes, the optimum pigging procedure is always designed to the specific project.
- Sterile and closed pipe system
- No dead pockets with LIAG® CIP/SIP free flow arc valves
- Optimized cleaning result with dynamic DMV silicone lip pigs
- Capable of passing 90° standard bends (R= 1.5 x D)
- Available with in system cleaning of the pig
- Optimally suited for hygienic processes and highly viscous fast hardening media, e.g. yoghurt, dressings, softcheese, chocolate, tooth paste, etc.
- Optionally 3-A (101-00) and FDA compliance
- DIN DN40 – DN 100 / SMS 38 – 102 / Inch 1,5"– 4"
LIAG® DMV System
Enter specific values for your application into the red marked fields. For decimal values please use the "dot" symbol.
Press the calculation button to calculate totals.