Ideal for controlling sensitive media containing solid particles
On account of their favorable flow characteristic LIAG® arc valves are particularly suited for proportioning viscous and pasty products. Depending on the product to be proportioned LIAG® arc valves can be delivered with various shutter qualities and linearization inserts. Control is performed via a standard 4-20mA (0-10V) electrical actuator. The control characteristic / rate of flow or the control range can be adapted to customers requirements.
- No dead pockets
- CIP/SIP capability (hygienic design)
- Product-saving proportioning
- No product remainders or sticking of solid particles
- Full linearization option of control characteristic
- Minimum number of components and wearing parts
- Can be completely dismantled even when welded in place
- Optionally with 3-A (51-01) and FDA compliance
- DIN DN25 – DN 100 / SMS 25 – 102 / Inch 1"– 4"