The clean solution
LIAG® Flush Bottom Tank Outlet Valves have been designed according to hygienic design guidelines to meet the high demands of process engineering applications.
LIAG® Flush Bottom Tank Outlet Valves are very important elements in vessel construction. These valves are installed at the lowest point of a vessel. They are particularly suited for products and fluids containing solid particles on account of a totally clear passage without pressure loss, as well as easy and thorough cleaning in place (CIP).
LIAG® tank outlet valves are designed with a flange for a direct welding into the vessels bottom.
- No dead pockets
- CIP/SIP capability (hygienic design)
- Product-friendly drainage due totally clear passage without pressure loss
- No product remainders or sticking of solid particles
- Minimum number of components and wearing parts (same as Shutter Valves)
- Can be completely dismantled even when welded into the vessels bottom for easy servicing
- 3-A 51-01 / FDA compliance
- DIN DN25 – DN 100 / SMS 25 – 102 / Inch 1"– 4"