DMV - Pigging System for low-germ processes
Sterile processes pose stringent demands on system components
For this processes we offer DMV pigging systems featuring CIP/SIP LIAG® free flow shutter valves and specifically designed pig launching and receiving stations without dead pockets. Simplifying the modular component design, thread and clamp unions are virtually no longer needed, minimizing typical hygienic risk areas by design. All LIAG® arc valves, even when welded in place, can be easily disassembled for maintenance.
DMV lip pig - reliable tight
The DMV pigging System works with a 2-seal lip pig and are of homogenous hygienic design. They offer excellent cleaning effect and are virtually free of wear. Two dynamic lips form
The pigs are highly flexible and can pass tight radii (R= 1.5 x D). Dynamic lip pigs are optionally equipped with a magnet for location and control. A reliable seal with the pipe wall, the action of pressure and counter pressure forms the seal to the pipe wall, compensating for minor deviations in the pipe geometry.
- Sterile and closed pipe system
- No dead pockets with LIAG® CIP/SIP free flow arc valves
- Optimized cleaning result with dynamic DMV lip pigs
- Capable of passing 90° standard bends (R= 1.5 x D)
- Available with in system cleaning of the pig
- Optimally suited for hygienic processes and highly viscous fast hardening media, e.g. yoghurt, dressings, softcheese, chocolate, tooth paste, etc.
- Optionally 3-A (101-00) and FDA compliance
DMV pig launching and receiving station
To satisfy the diverse requirements of the wide range of processes, the optimum pigging procedure is always designed to the specific project.
Product Recovery Value
Enter specific values for your application into the red marked fields. Press the calculation button to calculate totals. For decimal values please use the "dot" symbol.