LIAG® Venturi powder control valves are designed to enable smooth flow of powder through the valve, the middle port is orientated at a 135°/45° angle to the straight through passage. The Y-Arrangement of the inlet creates the ideal flow and vaccum exhaust characteristics for proportioning and dosing. This allows for a complete full bore without reducing the nominal Diameter as often experienced with the use of a butterfly valve. Furthermore the Venturi powder control valve can substitute up to two Butterfly valves, which improves the operating control of the unit.
- Totally clear passage - no pressure loss
- No dead pockets
- No product retention or sticking of solid particles
- Can be completely dismantled even when welded in place
- Identical wearing and spare parts as arc valves
- DIN DN65 – DN 100 / Inch 1,5"– 4"