Ideal for hygienic pigging processes
LIAG® pigging valves have been designed according to hygienic design guidelines to meet the high demands of process engineering applications. They build upon the same design principle as free flow arc valves. By virtue of this principle no products remain in the valves during operation. The prime use of LIAG® pigging valves is with sterile pigging systems as they can be disassembled easily and quickly even when welded in place, and additionally, offer high CIP capability.
- No dead pockets
- CIP/SIP capability (hygienic design)
- Totally clear passage - no pressure loss
- No product remainders or sticking of solid particles
- Designed to be passed with LIAG® lip pigs
- Compact design for 90° installation
- Minimum number of components and wearing parts
- Can be completely dismantled even when welded in place
- Optionally with 3-A (51-01) and FDA compliance
- DIN DN40 – DN 100 / SMS 38 – 102 / Inch 1,5"– 4"